Male JIC To Male Pipe Hydraulic 90 Degree Elbow Pipe Fitting/Parts
QC Hydraulics engineering has the capacity to design drawings conform to SAE, BS, JIS, DIN & ISO specifications. And we can also make according to customers' drawings or samples.
Material Test Certificate(EN10204/3.1)
We can provide the MTR for each shipment.
Package and Shipping
QC Hydraulics has been granted ISO 9001:2015 & SGS certificates for processing stainless steel hydraulic hose fittings and adapters.
Why Choose Us?
QC Hydraulics is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer with over 20 year's manufacturing experience, specializing in hydraulic hose fittings and adapters. We only focus stainless steel material, no carbon steel or brass.
2. Product range, reliable quality:
1. Hydraulic Hose Fittings
1). 43 Series Crimp Hose Fittings/Couplings
2). HY Series Crimp Hose Fittings/Couplings
3). BW Series Crimp Hose Fittings/Couplings
4). Stainless Steel Hose Ferrule For SAE 100R 1AT, 2AT Hose
5). Stainless Steel Female JIC 74 Degree Flare Hose Fitting
6). Stainless Steel Female BSP 60 Degree Cone Hose Fitting
7). Stainless Steel BSP Male 60 Degree Cone Seat Hose Fitting
8). Stainless Steel Female BSP 60 Degree Cone 90 Elbow Hose Fitting
9). Stainless Steel NPT Male Hose Fitting
2. Hydraulic Adaptors
1). NPT Pipe Thread Adapters
2). O-ring Boss SAE/ORB Adapters
3). JIC 37 Degree Flare Adapters
4). NPSM Pipe Thread (female swivel) Adapters
5). O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) Adapters
6). BSPP/BSPT Adapters
3. Stainless DIN Metric Tube Fittings
4. Stainless reusable hose fittings
5. Low pressure stainless steel push on hose ends and hose barbs
3. Quality Control Of Raw Material:
1. We only choose the highest quality stainless steel raw material. And metal suppliers provide material test certificates for each shipment.
2. We 100% measure the sizes of bar stock and forging blanks by callipers for each shipment.
3. We use the Portable XRF Analyser to test the key chemical elements of bar stock and forging blanks with 10% for each shipment(Key chemical elements include Cr, Ni, Mo, these chemical elements are very important for the corrosion performance)
4. Besides, we randomly pick up several of cutting pieces to do further chemical analysis by spectrograph every 10 days to make sure the raw material 100% qualified.
4. Quality Control Of Production Process:
1. We are using Sigma High-Precision CNC Lathe Machines to manufacture stainless steel hose fittings and adapters.
The features of CNC Lathe Machines:
1). Dual-axis, Mitsubishi system
2). Thread cutting tools: Mitsubishi Japan, vargus & carmex Israel(Have a very stable performance during machining)
2. We use callipers to measure the basic sizes. And we use the thread gages to inspect the threads.
3. We use Contracer & Contour Measuring Machines to inspect the very small angles and diameters.
1. First Article Inspection During Process
1).The operator make the first article according to manufacturing drawings.
2). The operator will inspect the first article and record. If the sizes and threads meet the manufacturing drawings, and then the first article will be put in a special box( the box is for first article only).
3). Workshop foreman will take second inspection for the first article.
4). Only passing the inspection by workshop foreman, and then start with mass production.
2. Mass Production After First Article Inspection
1).After the first article approved by operator and workshop foreman, and then start with mass production.
2). During mass production, the operator needs to inspect the threads every 10 pieces, and measure the sizes every 15 pieces. Once any fittings of threads and dimensions out of the specs, all this batch of fittings will be inspected completely.
3). The qualified fittings will be fitly put in a plastic box piece by piece.
4). Finally, the finished fittings will be transported to inspection department for final inspection.
3. Final Inspection
1). Appearance: 100% inspection under strong light. No scratch, No burr.
2). Key sizes and angles: 15-20% randomly inspection by callipers and contracer. Once any sizes and angles of fittings out of specs or doesn't respect to drawings, this batch of fittings will be forced to return back to production workshop to improve or make a new replacement.
3).Threads: 15-20% randomly inspection by right gages. Once any threads out of specs or doesn't respect to drawings, this batch of fittings will be forced to return back to production workshop to improve or make a new replacement.
6. After Service:
When clients have any complaints about our products, we will take a quick action.
We can 100% make a new replacement for free when the client has a complaint about our products.
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a 100% manufacturer, main products cover stainless steel hydraulic hose fittings and stainless steel hydraulic adapters.
Q: Do you have stock?
A: Currently we made to order, but we do have some stocks for common type raw materials. So we can make a quick action for some urgent orders.
Q: Do you have a MOQ request?
A: Normally our MOQ is 200 pieces. But for some bigger sizes, 50 or 100 pieces is also acceptable for the first order.
Q: How about your payment method?
A: 30% deposit in advance, the balance payment against the copy of Bill of lading. Of course, I think everything is negotiable.
Q: What about your delivery time?
A: About 45 days for common orders. But it depends on the order volume. Of course, if you have an urgent order, we will try best to meet you.